Sunday, September 13, 2009

JOURNEY TO MALACCA

First of of all, i want to share about my journey to Malacca with my friends. (MALACCA), when i think about Malacca, my mind discribe everything about history that contain in Malacca. Upon arriving there, i'm feeling very amuse about views that i have seen it look's beautiful, the surrounding make we feel like we go to another country. A,Famosa it is one historical value that we can see untill now.It is because A, Famosa was built by Portugese in 1500. My journey to
Malacca was very unforgetable memory because I went there with my friends that always supports me.Ika, Wani, linn, Akmal, Haziq, Nana, and Jiji. They all in this picture. We had the most beatiful memories in our journey especially in this van, we sang a song, laugh together and many more... other than that we also go shopping at Bazar Ramadhan that have a lot varities of foods, I have been told by someone it is the most biggest Bazar Ramadhan in Malacca for now days. There also have a sides for clothes, households and many more...........(to be continue) hu hu hu.

No comments:

Post a Comment