Wednesday, October 21, 2009


BENGANG!!!!!!!

today me King Faiz are going to elaborate one things
that are playing in my mind for this two day
this story begain when me"King Faiz" go to my buddies (Ajid/Pian) room at the second floor, then i'm asking Ajid to go to Pian's room to have some chit chat with them.....after three hours we having a cit chat me"King Faiz" decide to go to my room to rest for a while...... after i have done my resting time me'King Faiz decide to call Ajid......p/s: tut..tut...tut.... hello Jid ko kat mane ?....then ajid answer my question..aku kat admin anta assignment ....ko kat mane raja?.
pergh!!! at that time i feel very Wara wiri soul... then me King Faiz decide to end the call without thinking anything.....=)... then after that Me King Faiz make a call to my herowin that i've been mention in my older post.....then the call was answer.....p/s: hello Akmal tunggu raja kat depan PTDI....ok Raja...tapi dengan syarat..ala Akmal ni tu pun nak bersyarat..cepatla ape die?,..Raja kene sampai dalam mase 5 minit kalau x akmal wani dan DL...pegi anta dulu...k la akmal tunggu k samekowm...hu hu hu....after then Me king Faiz success to attend to come to PTDI before the validation date that is before the last five second that Akmal told to me just now......then for the climax and the end of my story is the assignment success di hantar....

No comments:

Post a Comment